creating opportunities. Building Partnerships.
An NIL Collective supporting Kansas Student-Athletes and working directly with businesses and individuals interested in partnering with them through Name, Image, Likeness activities.
NAME, IMAGE, & LIKENESS
A NEW ERA IN COLLEGE SPORTS
Started in July of 2021 after the NCAA passed its NIL policy, Mass St. Collective was founded to assist KU student-athletes in building their brand and creating partnerships designed to produce permissible activities for them to monetize from their name, image, and likeness.
Mass St. Collective, named after the famous Massachusetts Street that runs through downtown Lawrence, helps student-athletes make positive contributions to our local communities while receiving compensation and growing their respective brands.
A proud partner of Kansas Athletics, Mass St. works to create opportunities and build partnerships for its nearly 500 student-athletes to leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
By contributing any amount, you provide Mass St. to cultivate and facilitate opportunities for student-athletes, ensuring they have the platform, resources, and support to be successful in their brand growth through college and beyond.
- Traditional Endorsements or social media promotional posts
- In-Kind Trade Deals
- Birthday party appearance and autograph sessions
- Event Appearances or Speaking Engagement
- Men’s basketball athlete plays a round of golf with your client
- Basketball, tennis or swimming lessons (group or individual)
- Reading to kids or promoting pet adoption
- Clothing brand pays a student-athlete to post photos in the company’s clothes
- Electronics store gives a baseball athlete an Xbox for a social media post
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know and receive updates from Mass Strategies sent right to your inbox.